Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My name is Mandi and I love to cook. At work and school I am always being asked for my recipes since I honestly cook dinner at least 5 days a week, which apparently is very unusual for a couple who both work full time. I'm starting this blog in hopes that some of these recipes will make someone want to cook and learn how to enjoy it. If anyone has any requests for a food let me know. I cook all different foods and all of my recipes are usually easy and somewhat quick to do. Although I tend to cook pretty quick since I've been doing it for a while i can tell you that the prep work is usually very quick for anyone.



 Lets start with a summer favorite or almost everyone- Guacamole

Serves 4-6 depending on how much guacamole someone likes to eat
  You will need:
            4 medium size avocados
            1 shallot
            2 Roma tomatoes
            a bunch of cilantro
            2 limes
            garlic powder, salt, pepper


This one is super easy because all you do is mash up the avocados, cut up the tomatoes, cut up the shallot, put in some cilantro, lime, and garlic powder, salt and pepper.  You just add to your own taste and if you like spice you can add some grilled jalapenos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment