I will be very upfront with these recipes, not all were created by me. Although the following recipe was given and taught to me by my mom....I highly doubt she was the creative genius behind it.
Sweet Hawaiian Spinach Dip
You will need:
1 cup of Mayo
1 16 oz carton of sour cream
1 package of knorr vegetable soup mix (not prepared)
1 can of sliced water chestnuts
1 10 oz package of frozen spinach
Sweet Hawaiian bread
You will want to pull the spinach out of the freezer first and let that completely defrost and then drain any remaining liquid for the spinach.
You will then add all of the ingredients together, minus the Hawaiian bread and mix well. I usually suggest serving this after it has been in the fridge for a couple of hours.
You then just need to serve it cold on piece of Hawaiian sweet bread and you have yourself a favorite dip of the part.
No comments:
Post a Comment